Alltech is a global leader in the animal health and nutrition industry and among the top ten animal health companies in the world, focused on natural scientific solutions to today’s biggest agriculture and food industry challenges. Headquartered in Nicholasville, Kentucky, Alltech has offices and distributors in 128 countries; 3 bioscience centers; and 32 manufacturing facilities located strategically throughout the world.
Duties include, but not limited to:
- Receptionist (answering phones and greeting visitors to office)
- Data entry and analysis
- Maintaining up to date office records (filing)
- Maintain a efficient and orderly office
- Special projects (help with meetings, marketing projects)
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Ability to effectively interact with all levels of employees and customers
- Self-starter, high level of motivation
- Ability to work independently
- Must be a team player
- Excellent verbal, written and oral communications
- Excellent organization and follow up skills
- Ability to manage multiple assignments
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
Alltech offers a comprehensive benefit package and an atmosphere for professional and personal development. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate against otherwise qualified applicants on the basis of race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, age, sex, marital status, national origin, disability or handicap, or veteran status. Please email resume with salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com . No phone calls please.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills , e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Typing minimum 60 wpm
- Dictation/transcription skills
Alltech Nutrition - 18 months ago