Under general supervision, performs bookkeeping and payroll calculations; enters data, processes documents, and other clerical duties as needed.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
The intent of this job description is to provide a representative summary of the primary duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents in this position. Incumbents may not be required to perform all duties in this description, and incumbents may be required to perform position-specific tasks other than those listed in this job description.
- Calculates payroll Correctional Center in compliance with all applicable County rules and regulations; assures the accuracy of accounting and payroll submissions.
- Verify and validate bond payments daily
- Updates and maintains records including: inmate records/files; collects statistical data and compiles related reports
- Processes Commissary and department bills; prepares vouchers for monthly payments
- Maintains inventory data and orders supplies as needed
- Oversees 24/7 Program reporting and fee collections
- Provides information and assistance within designated scope of authority
- Maintains, records and files associated with payroll and accounting systems and transactions.
- Maintains confidentiality of non-public records and makes available all data and information deemed a public record by the North Dakota Century Code.
Williams County - ND - 15 months ago