1.0 SUMMARY OF JOB PURPOSE
This position is responsible for providing administrative and secretarial support to field operations management and personnel. In addition to typing, filing and scheduling, performs duties such as answering phones, coordinating schedules, obtaining supplies, coordinating direct mailings and working on special projects. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors, as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization.
2.0 ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
3.0 SCOPE AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Performs general administrative duties including typing, copying, filing, memos, letters, answering phone calls, etc.
- May also order office supplies, maintain records, schedule meetings or make other special arrangements.
- Organizes, prioritizes and sorts large volumes of incoming correspondences, including faxes and emails.
- Designs, maintains and organizes custom forms, records, reports and files.
- Works independently and in team settings on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
4.0 REQUIRED COMPETENCIES – Education / Knowledge / Skills and Abilities
- Accountable for providing a clean office environment and ensuring all administrative duties are maintained for management/personnel.
5.0 PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
- HS Diploma or higher
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet established deadlines.
- Demonstrate basic computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Microsoft Office applications.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients and other external contacts.
- Detail oriented and highly organized
- Able to work in fast-paced, team environment with multiple, sometimes changing priorities
- 2+ years prior administrative experience.
- Able to lift up to 25 pounds