TITLE : Administrative Assistant
FLSA: Non- Exempt
Reports to: IT Operations Administrator
Manages: None Other Requirements: Occasional out of town travel with or without notice.
Perform general office work to assist the branch manager, account representative, operations supervisor and other branch personnel with administrative and clerical duties at staff levels.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
NON ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Primary responsibilities will be filing and data-entry.
- Perform all duties as assigned by supervision to include but not limited to the following as needed.
- Review company files under operations jurisdiction for accuracy and completeness.
- Follow up on confirmation; maintain, and organize files.
- Effect timely resolution of errors and discrepancies to minimize operational file problems.
- Operate standard office equipment, including word processors, typewriters, calculators, and other related machines.
- Handle incoming calls by referring to appropriate personnel or by direct handling.
- Communicate and deal with customers and other parties in such a manner as to benefit the professional reputation of the Company.
- Be aware of all Company products and services that are available to our customers.
- Learn and abide by Company policies and procedures.
- Have working knowledge on the following Microsoft office suite: Excel, Word, SharePoint, and PowerPoint.
- Perform all other duties as assigned by supervision.
- Requires high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous experience in an Administrative Assistant role preferred .
- Work is conducted in a semi-private office/cubicle setting.
This job description is intended to indicate the kinds of tasks and levels of work difficulty required of the position given this title and shall not be construed as declaring what the specific duties and responsibilities of any particular position shall be. It is not intended to limit or in any way modify the right of management to assign, direct and control the work of employees under supervision. The listing of duties and responsibilities shall not be held to exclude other duties not mentioned that are of similar kind or level of difficulty.
- Ability to lift and carry 25 pounds.
- Sufficient clarity of speech and hearing or other communication capabilities, with or without reasonable accommodation, which permits employee to communicate effectively.
- Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Sufficient vision or other powers of observation, with or without reasonable accommodations, which permits employee to investigations.
- Sufficient manual dexterity with or without reasonable accommodation, which permit the employee to perform routine office duties.
- Sufficient personal mobility and physical reflexes, with or without reasonable accommodations to perform office duties and travel when necessary to off-site locations.
TEAM Industrial Services, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Please select "Apply Now" to begin filling out your profile information.