The Administrator is an integral part of the Tutor Doctor Boston team and the “anchor” in the office. Must be punctual and dependable, and adhere to schedule. The Administrator is responsible for the maintenance and care of tutors within their territory, the matching of new and current students and tutors, as well as office support. Tutor care includes tutor in-take, schedule maintenance, data entry, tracking tutor status and follow-up. The Administrator will also provide Tier 1 customer service and support for Tutees and their families. It is important for the Administrator to maintain a positive relationship with tutors AND tutees/parents by ensuring punctual and positive communication.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Office operations and general support
- Tutor maintenance and matching
- Schedule coordination
- CRM administrative support
- Work in cooperation with the Managing Director/President, Management Team, Education Consultants and other stakeholders
- Other administrative and coordination duties as required
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
This position is a customer service position that involves phone and email related client support and problem solving. The ideal applicant will have very high people and telephone skills, experience in a fast paced environment, be quick thinking and able to resolve issues in a polite and professional, yet strong manner. Being organized is extremely important as multi-tasking will be required. Background in the field of education is an asset.
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills
2. Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
3. Experience with CRM systems a plus
4. Very good organizational and priority-setting skills
5. Strong interpersonal skills
6. Exceptional collaboration and teamwork skills
7. Open-minded, coachable, dedicated to excellence, driven, and creative
8. Able to multi-task and work on various projects and meet strict deadlines
9. Must have a positive “can-do" attitude
10. Post secondary diploma or certificate
11. Office experience
12. Very good organizational skills, detail-oriented
13. Demonstrated keyboarding speed of 50-80 wpm
14. Must be able to thrive in a small office setting often only person in the office-others on the road.
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest in this role;
however only the selected candidates will be contacted.