this position will report to the Senior Equity Portfolio Manager.
While the Investment Department at Loews Corporation is comprised of various functions, this Administrative Assistant will provide primary support to the Senior Manager and basic support to all members of the Equity Investment team.
* Three (3) years related office experience; preferably in the Financial/Investment industry
* Expert level ability in Microsoft Office Suite
* Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
* Knowledge of Bloomberg Terminal
* Experience in Financial Markets Research Services strongly preferred
*Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
Location: US: NY: New York
Loews Corporation - 22 months ago
Loews Corporation is a diversified company with three publicly-traded subsidiaries: CNA Financial Corporation (NYSE: CNA), Diamond Offshore...