Brasfield & Gorrie, a recognized leader in the construction industry, has an exciting opportunity available for an Administrative Assistant in our Orlando office.
The Administrative Assistant will play a vital role in both office image and project production. He or she will work very closely with Brasfield & Gorrie’s project managers to assist in day-to-day administrative duties as well as work closely with Brasfield & Gorrie’s suppliers, subcontractors, and clients to provide exceptional service.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties include the following (other duties may be assigned):
- Day to day administrative support
- Set up and maintain project files
- Issue subcontracts, purchase orders and change orders for projects
- Assist in accurate and timely processing of invoices & pay applications to ensure correct payments to our vendors and subcontractors
- Process purchase orders and required change orders (POs & subcontracts)
- Assist with other related clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing and filing
Education - Skills - Knowledge - Qualifications & Experience:
Education, Skills, Knowledge, & Experience:
- Minimum education of high school diploma or GED
- Three years of secretarial experience or college degree with experience in skill set above
- Experience with a General Contractor preferred
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Prolog & JD Edwards (helpful but not required)
- Excellent typing skills
- Knowledge of Accounting, Accounts Payable experience preferred
- Proficient with Notice to Owners, Lien Releases & Logs for each
- Owner Direct Purchase orders (tax exempt)
- Must be customer service driven
- Must be able to multi-task
- Must be self-motivated, organized, ethical, competitive, detail-oriented, and a team player
- Must have strong work ethic and be willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Must pay great attention to detail and have the ability to recognize discrepancies
- Must have ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- Must thrive in a fast paced work environment
- Must demonstrate excellent written and oral communication skills, including excellent phone etiquette
The above description covers the principal duties and responsibilities of the job. The description shall not, however, be construed as a complete listing of all miscellaneous, incidental, or similar duties which may be required from day-to-day. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Brasfield & Gorrie - 24 months ago
Brasfield & Gorrie works alongside clients to build up the South one project at a time. The company provides construction management,...