SUMMARY OF POSITION
Provides administrative support by working with sales team, rep force, customer base and other partners. Scope of responsibility ranges from creating, managing and completing administrative tasks and paperwork to responding to requests for information, samples, literature and other sales tools to compiling sales presentations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Generates documents for the purpose of simplifying, reporting or analyzing information in Excel, Word, PowerPoint or other packages (for example, creating charts and/or graphs, summarizing purchase patterns, building spreadsheets and producing other reference and analysis materials). This also includes creating informative and easy-to-read documents from less user-friendly formats using Excel, Word, Power Point or other software packages
- Manages administrative duties and paperwork (for example, answering phones, delivering and sorting mail, scheduling travel plans, filling out Product Service Alerts and new item sheets and completing other documents). This also includes compiling, collating, copying delivering and mailing information, paperwork, presentations and other materials as needed and contributing to general sense of order and organization by helping keep common areas free of clutter
- Anticipates future needs and works with sales team to avoid bottlenecks in administrative workload
- Supports other administrative team members by helping to complete overflowed assignments
- Manages sample needs by filling out appropriate requests and making sure shipments go out and arrive on time.
Shurtape Technologies and ShurTech Brands, LLC - 11 months ago
ShurTech Brands, LLC, markets and manufactures do-it-yourself tapes under the Duck®, Painter's Mate Green®, Caremail®,...