Our San Diego, California office seeks a part time, as needed (0-20 hours per week) Administrative Professional to join their team.
Previous experience providing administrative support within the consulting industry (Environmental, Engineering, Architecture and/or Construction) is a major plus!
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Interacts daily with project team members.
- Tracks project deliverables.
- Generates various reports through database queries.
- Assembles and mails reports in both hard copy and electronic form.
- Proofreads and conducts a quality review on all reports.
- Prepares incoming payables for approval and processing.
- Tracks warehouse equipment usage and charges.
- Assists with making travel arrangements and scheduling meetings.
- Handles database and spreadsheet data entry.
- Creates PDF documents and saves them in a CD format.
- Copies, distributes, and files various reports and documents.
- Processes outgoing mail and packages for shipping.
- Directs incoming calls.
- Maintains and orders office supplies.
- Travels to photo/copy shop, office supply store, post office, etc. when needed.
- Works with vendors and subcontractors on a daily basis.
- Performs general office duties.
GES is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer that strongly values diversity. EOE/AA/M/F/V/D
- A High School diploma or equivalent. Additional Accounting courses are a plus.
- 2+ years of related office/customer service experience. Experience providing administrative support within the consulting industry is a plus, i.e. environmental, engineering, accounting, and/or construction is a plus.
- Must have excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
- Must be able to proofread a document and ensure the grammar, punctuation, and spelling is correct.
- Must have proficient computer skills (Word, Excel, PDF formats, Access, Outlook, and Data Entry). Candidates will be required to demonstrate proofreading and computer proficiency during the interview process.
- Strong working knowledge of office procedures and office equipment usage is required.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, time management, and telephone skills are required.
- Must be reliable, detail-oriented, self-motivated, team player.
- A pre-employment background check is required.
Groundwater & Environmental Services - 11 months ago