We are currently looking for an Administrative Assistant to support our Real Estate/Store Development. In this position, you will perform all the administrative duties requires to support the Real Estate/Development while maintaining open lines of communication with the direct reports, senior management, landlords, and vendors.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Qualifications & Skills:
- Manage the daily operations and administrative needs of the Real Estate Department.
- Coordinate travel itineraries and maintain the travel budget.
- Prepare confidential spreadsheets pertaining to the Company’s acquisition of property.
- Research the availability of demographic information from various outside sources and obtain the best prices.
- Provide demographic reports and analysis relative to the possible location of new stores.
- Deal with confidential and highly sensitive matters.
- Must understand the importance of and sensitivity to the immediate needs of the department while adhering to strict deadlines.
- Support and assist with any additional miscellaneous projects or tasks that are deemed necessary.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to make decisions and work independently.
- Strong written and verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office required especially in Word, Excel and Power Point.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment and deal with highly confidential and sensitive matters.
- Special attention in terms of initiative, follow-through and close attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
Casual Male Retail Group, Inc., together with our subsidiaries, is the largest specialty retailer of big & tall men’s apparel with retail operations throughout the United States and London, England. We operate over 450 stores which include Casual Male XL retail and outlet stores, Rochester Big & Tall stores, Destination XL stores and a direct to consumer business, including catalog and e-commerce sites for B & T Factory Direct, LivingXL.com, and ShoesXL.com. The Company is headquartered in Canton, Massachusetts, and its common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Global Select Market under the symbol “DXLG.” We pride ourselves on the very best quality merchandise and top-notch customer service. Read below to learn more about our exciting career opportunity!
Destination XL Group - 22 months ago