Serves as a coordinator by providing administrative support and facilitating overall communications for the department /office.
Performs standard, advanced and confidential administrative assistant duties requiring broad experience, skill and knowledge of organization policies and practices.
Acts as a resource in the areas of training, troubleshooting and project coordination.
Responsible for the construction or creation of communication and/or presentation pieces, either through formal direction from management or individual initiative.
Provides traditional administrative reports in the areas of word processing, travel arrangements, meeting schedules.
Receives moderate supervision; maintains good communication and organizational skills; exhibits accuracy when working with details.
Maintains proper liaison between department heads, managers, employees and retailers, and government officials.
- 3+ years administrative support experience
- Proficient in Word and Excel
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Able to maintain a strong customer service focus with both internal and external customers
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Attentiveness to detail, strong grammatical skills and proof-reading ability
- Highly organized and able to prioritize multiple tasks
- Able to interact diplomatically with corporate and shoppingtown staff and tenants
- Knowledge of accounting fundamentals a plus
Jan 8, 2013, 6:55:31 PM
Jan 23, 2013, 2:59:59 AM
Westfield Corporation - 18 months ago
Mallrats nationwide can get their fix thanks to Macerich. The self-administered real estate investment trust (REIT) acquires, develops, and...