Equity Office is an owner and operator of primarily Class A office buildings in multiple markets across the country. The company is an affiliate of the Blackstone Group, a premier global private equity firm. Equity Office is headquartered in Chicago, IL, and has approximately 800 employees nationwide.
- Answer and direct all incoming phone calls. Provide assistance when possible and route calls to appropriate employees.
- Greet visitors and clients.
- Sort, organize and distribute all incoming mail.
- Prepare and send all outgoing mail and packages including certified, overnight and special deliveries.
- Type general correspondence and memos.
- Update and file all documents.
- Create and maintain various filing systems in an accurate and organized manner. Review, purge and forward files to appropriate storage location in accordance with company record retention policy.
- Maintain and update employee, clients and customer contact databases.
- Mail merge correspondence and prepare for large mailings.
- Organize, compile and prepare reports for distribution.
- Order and maintain adequate supply of departmental office supplies.
- Schedule all conference room reservations.
- Organize department lunches, meetings, events and business travel.
- Complete required training courses.
- Support other with special requests or project as requested.
Approximately 1-3 years of previous administrative experience preferred. Real estate / property management experience. High school diploma required, some college preferred. Skills must include: proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel, ability to organize and prioritize workload, exhibit strong written and verbal communication, and strong attention to detail and accuracy.
Equity Office offers competitive salaries and a robust benefits program which includes 401(k), comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans, educational assistance, flexible work arrangements and more!
For immediate consideration, please apply online at
Equity Office is committed to a diverse workforce. EOE M/F D/V
Equity Office - 20 months ago
Equity Office Properties Trust (NYSE:EOP), operating through its various subsidiaries and affiliates, is the nation's largest publicly held...