COMPANY CONFORMANCE STATEMENTS:
Within the performance of their respective tasks and duties all employees are expected to conform to the following:
- Perform quality work within deadlines with or without direct supervision.
- Interact professionally with other employees, customers and suppliers.
- Work effectively as a team contributor on all assignments.
- Work independently while understanding the necessity for communicating and coordinating work efforts with other employees and organizations.
Provide secretarial support to community association manager(s). Position requires proficient use of word processing and spreadsheet programs preferably Microsoft Word and Excel.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- Full-time, hourly, non-exempt position.
- Answers telephones calls from clients, vendors, board members, and other staff.
- Processes service requests timely and accurately.
- Produces board packets in a timely manner as dictated by the individual associations.
- Schedules and maintains manager meeting calendars.
- Attends meetings as scheduled by company corporate office.
- Maintains office equipment and places service calls as determined by service agreements.
- Creates and utilizes approved forms and spreadsheets.
- Types minutes from association meetings i.e. monthly, quarterly or annually.
- Produces letters as instructed by manager(s).
High school diploma or GED; at least 1 to 2 years of experience directly related to the duties and responsibilities specified.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT:
- Ability to gather data, compile information and prepare reports.
- Skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing.
- Records maintenance skills.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Database management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to make administrative/procedural decisions and judgments.
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Ability to create, compose and edit written materials.
Valid Drivers License and Auto Registration required.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior office work environment.
- Ability to assemble and lift regular storage boxes
TevisHR - 21 months ago