Responsible for managing the administrative aspects of Sanjel’s training program. Duties will include basic administrative tasks, coordination of programs, travel & lodging and records management.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
WORK ENVIRONMENT / PHYSICAL ABILITIES:
- Scan and electronically file training records
- Maintain an accurate database of all training that occurs within the USA Business Unit
- Supply internal customer requests with certificates and reports
- Complete projects and task requested by the
USA Manager of Training
- Create requested documents and reports
- Assure timely receipt of training records from instructors and other training functions as needed
- Request correction of incomplete or incorrect data if needed
- To create missing documents if requested by internal customers provided due diligence is conducted to assure proper completion of specified training
- Maintain training records and files – exams, certifications, wallet cards
- Assist and coordinate reporting efforts of Field Administrative Assistants and Trainers
- Performs other related duties as required and assigned
While performing the duties of this job, the employee will be indoors in environmentally controlled conditions, such as an office.
While performing the duties of this job the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, and walk. Occasionally the employee will be required to stoop, kneel, or crouch, reach with hands and arms, and lift up to 20 lbs. The vision requirements include: close vision and ability to adjust focus.
POSITION QUALIFICATIONS – EDUCATION, KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES, EXPERIENCE:
- High school diploma or equivalent, plus five (5) years work experience; associate’s degree preferred
- Attention to detail, ability to multitask, and strong organizational skills required
- Excellent project and time management skills.
- Strong ability to communicate persuasively, sell and convince others to move in a particular direction or support a process
- Flexible in thought and possess the ability to work in an environment where change will take place. A professional attitude and approach is mandatory
- Intermediate skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Ability to communicate effectively and with all levels within and outside of the organization.