1. Provide administrative assistance such as typing, filing, formulating reports, documents and powerpoint presentations.
2. Route telephone calls, for the Director, UW Services and Director, Service Operations
2. Administer Eagle Award Agent Program
3. Notarize certified policies from Claims.
4. Produce reports such as ITV change spreadsheet/ reports, premium write-off report.
5. Run monthly and quarterly PAS queries then supply reports to management to monitor agent business practices.
6. Provide updates to the recognition board for Associate UW & UW performance monthly.
7. Monitor, order and maintain office supplies for Underwriting and Support units
8. Serve as back up to VP UW, Administrative Assistant, as needed.
9. Special assignments/projects, as needed.
Educational Equivalent - High school education required; insurance and medical terminology training preferred; some post-secondary education preferred.
Specific Training - Proficient use of personal computer is required; training and experience with MS Outlook, Excel and MS Word preferred.
Specific Abilities - Effective oral and written communications skills required. Pleasant and professional telephone manner essential. Must be able to work with public and company personnel cordially and respectfully. Must possess the ability to properly organize priorities. Typing ability of 40 wpm required.