Provide administrative assistance and budget management to the Center Director and for Area Extension Specialist.
- Four years directly related experience or the equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Accounting/bookkeeping experience and knowledge of accounting principles
- Proficient computer skills (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, Quicken Books, PowerPoint
- Budget management experience
- Organizational and prioritization skills
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Operation of standard office equipment
- Ability to maintain confidentiality
- Four year degree in business/Office management with strong accounting background.
- Experience with People Soft or similar HRIS /data information systems.
- Supervisory experience.
- Knowledge of NDSU and ND higher education policies and procedures.
Open Until Filled:
Internal/External Simultaneously: Open to all applicants
Special Instructions to Applicants: