You will provide support in daily administrative functions including, scheduling of meetings, timely communications of departmental updates, events, initiatives, and programs, copying, maintenance of the contact database/office files and other administrative duties. Exercises considerable judgment in handling confidential material and providing information to others.
• Maintain neat and professional appearance and demeanor with customer and visitors
• Work directly with HR at the corporate location to deliver information regarding benefits, payroll and training
• Collect paperwork from the team members and file or send directly to the HR team via fax/ scan/email as needed
• Prepare overnight packages and distribute all UPS, Fed Ex and any packages that are delivered to our office
• Assist team members whenever asked with special projects
• Maintain workflow by studying methods; implementing cost reductions; and developing reporting procedures
• Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing operating practices, recordkeeping systems, forms control, office layout, and filing
• Ensures operations of equipment by completing preventative maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new techniques.
• Provides information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies;verifiying receipts of supplies
• Completes operational requirements by scheduling and assigning administrative projects; expediting work results
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Auditing driver logs
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, PowerPoint, Excel)
• Very organized work habits
• Desire to help and able to think on their feet
• Professional demeanor about self and work area
• Able to keep relevant information confidential
• Able to work effectively with wide range of people from customers, executive team, vendors, and all staff members
• Able to ensure deadlines are met and follow up on details
Required Education & Certification:
• High School Diploma or Equivalent Work Experience
Why You Will Love to Come to Work Every Day:
Atlas is a fast-paced, goal-oriented company, with an unquenchable thirst for success. Team members work hard, love what they do, focus on customers, and have fun in the process. Winning attitudes abound, we recruit, hire, train, retain, and reward the best talent in the industry.
What stands out to visitors is our warm, inviting atmosphere and our dynamic energy directed to guests, co-workers and customers. Our Core Values are alive in our environment. Atlas Oil Company’s CEO, Sam Simon personally facilitates his course on Corporate Culture to newly hired team members.
Atlas Oil Company’s Core Values are not just words on a paper. We believe in them. We live by them. They are an important component of how we operate on a daily basis. They are as follows:
• Grow or Go
• Pride and Image
• Customer Focus
• Solution Driven
• Do the Right Thing
Integrity, innovation, personal and professional growth, combined with a strong passion to win, contribute to the phenomenal growth and successes Atlas has experienced. We create Win/Win Solutions and operate with the highest possible standards of business and professional ethics
Team members are our most valuable assets - if you are dynamic, dedicated to producing quality results, and possess the necessary job qualifications, please consider joining our team!
Atlas Oil Company’s dedication to quality is not only reflected in our products and services but also in our team members. At Atlas Oil Company, we are committed to providing:
• Our consumer with a total fuel solution
• Our team members with career challenges and rewards
• Our communities with support and assistance
Our work environment is positive, upbeat, business casual and welcoming to everyone. Being an equal employment opportunity employer, we are a diverse workforce with team members located in multiple states. We advocate an open door policy, teamwork, career growth, and promoting from within. Our team members are our most valuable assets and we invest in them through seminars, training and rewarding career opportunities.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Atlas Oil Company provides equal employment opportunities to all team members and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, weight and height or military status, in accordance with applicable federal laws.
Atlas Oil Company - 14 months ago