1. Supplemental questions are on the application and those applications that do not have answers to the supplemental questions will not be considered. Answers of "N/A" or "See resume" are not sufficient and will disqualify the application. |
2. Applications are invited from all regular (not substitutes or temporary) employees only.
Additional Information for CCCOE applicants (Benefits & Salary info)
Map to the CCCOE main office
This position is under the direction of two assigned supervisors, performing a variety of complex secretarial and administrative assistant duties to relieve the administrators of administrative and clerical detail; plan, coordinate and organize office activities and coordinate flow of communications and information for the administrators; prepare and maintain a variety of manual and automated records and reports related to assigned activities.
• Any combination of training and experience that provides the knowledge, skill, and ability necessary to perform the job duties is acceptable. A typical way to gain the requisite knowledge, skill, and ability would be completion of college level course work in secretarial science or related field and five years increasingly responsible clerical or secretarial experience involving frequent public contact.
• Valid California Drivers License required.
• Knowledge of Adobe Acrobat, InDesign, PowerPoint, and Visio desired.
• Position requires excellent attention to detail, strong organizational skills and accuracy.
• Ability to lift boxes of testing materials and transport them to school sites required.
Please see detailed job description and supplemental information available at www.cocoschools.org/careers
EdJoin.org - 16 months ago