Provides positive contact between public and Insurance department personnel and completes various clerical l tasks by performing the following duties:
• Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
• Answers telephone and directs customers to bank officers and staff.
• Monitors visitor access and issues security passes when required.
• Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
• Provides general information and responds to customers questions.
• Prepares records such as agenda, notices, minutes and resolutions for meetings.
• Takes and transcribes dictation and composes and prepares confidential correspondence, reports and other documents.
• Creates and maintains database and spreadsheet files.
• Retrieves, sorts and routes mail and maintains and routes publications.
• Prepares outgoing mail and correspondence, including faxes.
• Creates and prints fax cover sheets, memos, correspondence, reports and other documents when necessary.
• Keeps waiting area stocked with brochures, etc.
• Orders and maintains supplies and arranges for equipment maintenance.
• Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, photocopying, scanning and collating.
• Provides assistance to the Insurance Department, as needed.
• Maintains proper correspondence and legal files.
• Explains, promotes, cross-sells or refers bank, insurance and trust products or services.
• Reviews emails and branch messages to remain current on policy or procedural changes and new product offerings.
• Attends periodic training to remain current on trends and developments in personnel, salary and benefit administration and participates in an exchange of ideas and problems.
• Assists with various projects and assignments as needed.
High school diploma or equivalency required. Office and/or insurance experience preferred.
First International Bank & Trust - 12 months ago