Location: Banning, CA
Professional Community Management of CA, Inc. (PCM) is seeking a highly experienced Administrative Assistant/Financial to join our growing team. Assists Financial Services Manager in processing accounts receivable/payable records, homeowner billings, sales reports and bank deposits. Performs other clerical duties as may be assigned by the Office Manager or Financial Services Manager. Under general supervision of the Office Manager, work involves regular contact with Residents, Board/Committee Members, and Corporate Personnel Accounting staff.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Prepares bank deposits. Processes accounts payable invoices for the administration office on a daily basis. Collects food / beverage and golf account payments on a daily basis Obtains W-9 forms from vendors. Assists in Compiling and mailing monthly homeowner billing statements for food and beverage and golf operations. Prepares draft monthly reconciliation sheet for Association’s on-site checking account. Orders and maintains office supplies for administration office. Researches and purchases office equipment/ furniture. Assist with maintenance of Association Files, including scanning and electronically filing documents. Sorts and distributes incoming mail by department on a daily. Opens and date stamps invoices/billing statements upon receipt. Distributes contents of corporate owner bag (inter-office mail) on a daily basis. Reviews payroll forms (“Requests for Time Off” and “Time Correction and Authorization Forms”) on a semi monthly basis, to ensure all necessary signatures are present prior to forwarding to the corporate office. Receives and distributes bi-weekly paychecks to employees and assists employees with questions regarding payroll. Assists homeowners with inquiries pertaining to their monthly assessments. Performs other clerical tasks and special projects as may be assigned. Assists in maintaining Association files
The preceding functions have been provided as examples of the types of work performed by employees assigned to this job classification. Management reserves the right to add, modify, change or rescind the work of different assignment positions.
- Assist with other jobs and other duties as necessary.
We offer an excellent working environment, competitive compensation, and great benefits .For full-time employees, our benefits include: medical, dental, life insurance, 401(k), paid holiday, vacation and sick leave.
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age to meet Community age restriction requirements.
- Minimum of 2 years experience and/or equivalent Junior college level skills in business communications and accounting with additional knowledge and proficiency in Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Must be able to analyze financial data and formulate income and expense spreadsheets.
- Proficient knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- General knowledge of homeowner association practices, procedures and organization.
- Ability to use modern office equipment.
- General knowledge of accepted payroll and personnel practices.
- Ability to compose and present both verbal and written information to individuals or small groups.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with others.
- Must be a minimum of eighteen years and possess a valid California driver’s license.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends and holidays.
- DMV printout and current proof of automobile insurance.
Principals only, no third-party vendors
Professional Community Management is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Monster - 15 months ago
copy to clipboard
PCM has been serving clients in Southern California for over 35 years. No other company can match its depth of experience, knowledge and...