This is a part time position.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for the overall management of administrative, clerical, and operational functioning of the program, including but not limited to, answering phones, filing, word processing, accounts payable, payroll functions, and coordinating program billing. The Administrative Assistant is directly supervised by the Regional Executive Director and is subject to work overtime as needed.
- Maintains student and program confidentiality.
- Prepares monthly billing.
- Responsible for all office typing including monthly reports, office correspondence, special projects, proposals and assessments.
- Responsible for all photocopying and collating needs.
- Greets all visitors in a hospitable, congenial manner.
- Answers telephone; takes and delivers message accurately.
- Schedules and notifies staff of meetings.
- Maintains office supplies.
- Takes minutes at meetings.
- Responsible for filing and maintaining filing systems.
- Maintains awareness of staff schedules.
- Opens and distributes mail.
- Maintains daily contact with Program Director.
- High School diploma or GED, with at least one (1) year administrative/clerical/secretarial experience or nine (9) months’ formal training.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office software. Ability to learn new software programs.
- Excellent verbal and written skills.
- Must be able to provide excellent telephone and in-person reception.
- Ability to direct crisis calls to appropriate staff.
- Well-organized, meticulous and thorough in work habits.
- Reliable, consistent, energetic and self-motivated.
- Open and honest interpersonal style.
Southwest Key was established with the objective of developing community-based treatment programs for troubled youth as an alternative to...