Job Title: Administrative Assistant-FEMA Risk Analysis Division (RAD)
Labor Category Title: Administrative Clerk II
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Utilize computer software, primarily, MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook to type, prepare, store, transfer, and print documents including letters, memoranda, forms, reports, charts, graphs, and presentations from handwritten or electronic drafts or from supplied samples and provided data
• Review all outgoing documents for format, grammar, and punctuation in accordance with the US Government Printing Office Style Manual
• Send documents via electronic methods, US mail, or use of overnight delivery services (or a combination of more than one) and use of correspondence tracking systems
• Receive, sort, and distribute incoming mail and other documents and packages
• Copy and scan documents
• Coordinate the pick-up and distribution of office supplies
Education: Must have high school diploma.
Experience: Must have a minimum of 2 years of relevant work experience.
Location: 1800 South Dell Street, Arlington, VA 20598
Skills: Have knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures, such as the essential functions noted above, as supplemented with direction as to the established practices and procedures for various functions, such as mail receipt, date stamping and tracking the incoming and outgoing mail and internal correspondence.
Clearance: This position requires US citizenship and the ability to successfully pass DHS suitability. The selected candidate must sign a non-disclosure agreement.
Pay Rate: $16.24 per hour
Benefits - TAPE, LLC offers employees a wide range of quality benefits. Fringe benefits such as Health Insurance, Dental Insurance, Vision Insurance, Disability Insurance and Group Life/Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance are offered with the company paying all or some of the cost of those benefits. Voluntary benefits such as Flexible Spending Accounts, Short Term Disability, 401K, Ortho Discount Plan, and additional Life Insurance are also offered at the cost of the employee. TAPE also offers additional benefits, such as tuition reimbursement, employee assistance programs, vacation, sick leave, and ten paid holidays per year.
TAPE, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
TAPE, LLC - 7 months ago