FreshDirect is one of the nation’s leading online food brands, known for its convenient home delivery service and the manufacture of fresh, delicious food. Changing the way customers shop for groceries since 2002, the company uses a direct distribution model with in-house, overnight production that cuts out the middleman and helps FreshDirect offer farm-fresh food at low prices. Every product is 100% satisfaction guaranteed , every time.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for providing administrative and clerical support to the FreshPick department and executing confidential, complex and sensitive matters.
- Calendar management and communication (phone coverage, email, etc.)
- Coordinate and schedule meeting, conference and appointments.
- Coordinate and maintain department calendar.
- Attend to employee's issues and concerns / employee relations.
- File paperwork and maintain filing system
- Manage information; organize and maintain paper and electronic files, ensure files are updated and maintained on a weekly basis.
- Within guidelines, this person will make independent decisions regarding planning, organizing, and scheduling work for self and meetings / appointments, etc., for others
- Perform various special projects as needed.
Compensation: $12.00 Per Hour
- Minimum of one (1) year administrative assistant experience
- Ab ili ty to communicate well in both English and Spanish a must
- High School diploma required
- Knowledge of MS Excel, Word and Outlook
- Must be able to work a night shift (11am-7pm) and weekends (Saturday and Sunday)
- Willingness to work in a cold environment (will be required to enter facility that is 38 degrees)
- High level of professionalism and confidentiality
DisclaimerThe above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by the Teammember(s) assigned to this position. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of individuals in this position. Position Descriptions may be subject to change as the needs of the organization changes.
As EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYERS , Fresh Direct, LLC and its affiliates do not discriminate against applicants or employees because of their race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender (except where gender is a bonafide occupational qualification), disability, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, marital status, veteran status, domestic violence victim status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by federal, state, or local law.
The emphasis is on fresh at online grocer FreshDirect. The Internet grocery shopping service delivers to many New York City neighborhoods in...