At Emeritus Senior Living, you join a group that believes in integrity, responsiveness, and forthright communication. We currently have an opportunity for an Administrative Assistant in our corporate office in Seattle, Washington. If you would like to make a difference in people's lives and you share our family values and dedication, we'd love to meet you.
As an Admini strati ve Assistant , you’ll provide administrative support to the VP of HR and the VP of Benefits & Compensation. You’ll also provide meeting, conference, and event coordination, as well as coordinate all travel arrangements. You’ll process expense reports, schedule conference calls and maintain/oversee calendars on Outlook. You’ll also be responsible for composing, editing and proofreading all correspondence, reports, spreadsheets and presentations.
Position requirements include:
To learn more about how you can make a difference and to search for opportunities in your area, click below to visit us online. We would love to hear from you.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree, preferred.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of experience in administrative support, required.
- Must possess excellent written, verbal and interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong customer service skills.
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office products, especially Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
- Must pass criminal background check.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Our Family is Committed to Yours.