Equity Office is an owner and operator of primarily Class A office buildings in multiple markets across the country. The company is an affiliate of the Blackstone Group, a premier global private equity firm. Equity Office is headquartered in Chicago, IL, and has approximately 800 employees nationwide.
Leasing Administrative Assistant (LAA) provides assistance to Leasing Representative, Leasing Director OR Regional Director-Leasing.
Essential Job Duties
- Provides administrative support to Leasing Representative/Leasing Director/Regional Director-Leasing
- Prepares and types various forms, reports or correspondence as requested by the Leasing Representative/Leasing Director.
- Maintains tenant files and network files in conjunction with Leasing Associate - Document Preparation, for the Leasing Department.
- Updates periodic Leasing Report for specific properties for the Leasing Department.
- Maintains the accuracy of master floorplate books for specific properties in conjunction with LA - Document Preparation.
- Acts as primary point contact for architectural firms.
- Assists Leasing Representative/Leasing Director/Regional Director-Leasing/Regional Director - Leasing in preparation of information for Corporate Reporting requests.
- Answers/directs telephone calls and takes accurate messages.
- Assists Leasing Representative/Leasing Director/Regional Director-Leasing, as directed, as a point of contact to brokers, attorneys and tenants throughout the leasing process.
- Assists Leasing Representative/Leasing Director/Regional Director-Leasing, as directed in preparation of Deal Approval Sheets and NPV analysis.
- Performs basic duties including, typing, filing, E-mail, photocopying, mailings, couriers and UPS.
- Becomes subject matter expert on assigned buildings and develops and maintains an understanding of all properties within the local market.
- Forms a working knowledge of the local business community.
- Build relationships with Property Management staffs to better integrate the leasing and property management functions of the local market.
- Maintains confidentiality of all data handled in the office.
- Take individual initiative in organizing and prioritizing work so that Leasing Representative/Leasing Directors/Regional Director-Leasing can direct attention towards critical efforts.
- AA degree, BA preferred or equivalent experience.
- Self-motivated and wants to contribute towards overall departmental success.
- Detailed, analytical, organizational, and prioritizing skills.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint
Equity Office offers competitive salaries and a robust benefits program which includes 401(k), comprehensive medical, dental and vision insurance plans, educational assistance, flexible work arrangements and more!
For immediate consideration, please apply online at
Equity Office is committed to a diverse workforce. EOE M/F D/V
Equity Office - 15 months ago
Equity Office Properties Trust (NYSE:EOP), operating through its various subsidiaries and affiliates, is the nation's largest publicly held...