The primary purpose of your position is to perform administrative detail including record keeping, maintaining the switchboard, and follow-up functions to assist the Administrator/Executive Director/Designee in meeting the administrative needs of the community.
1. Know, understand, incorporate, and demonstrate the Mission, Vision, Values and Guiding Behaviors of Trinity Health and Trinity Senior Living Communities in behaviors, practices, and decisions.
2. Consistently demonstrate (leads by example) Sanctuary Values to all internal and external customers (residents, visitors, volunteers, and associates.) Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, propagating a calm environment throughout the community.
3. Execute assignments in a culture that is shared and collaborative across all divisions within TSLC.
4. Develop and maintain a good working rapport with inter-department personnel, as well as other departments within the community to assure that administrative services and activities are properly maintained. 5. Accumulate, maintain and provide statistical data as directed.
6. Ensure that adequate financial records and cost reports are submitted to the Executive Director/Administrator or Designee on a timely basis as directed.
7. Processes payments for deposit in accordance with established guidelines.
8. Schedules appointments, processes mail, answers the switchboard.
9. Ensure that the office is maintained in a clean and safe manner and that necessary equipment and supplies are maintained.
10. Orders and manages supplies.
11. Greets and directs visitors & family members.
12. Is responsive to the needs of the elders living in the community. Responding to internal and external inquiries in a courteous manner.
13. Assist in preparing financial and statistical reports including census report.
14. Assists department managers with various administrative functions, including copies, letters, preparing binders, etc.
15. Attend and participate in scheduled training, in-service training, mandatory annual in-service training and educational classes as required/needed.
16. Report occupational exposures to blood, body fluids, infectious materials, and hazardous chemicals in accordance with the community policies and procedures.
1. High School Diploma or equivalent.
2. Previous experience as a receptionist or in a secretarial position preferred.
3. Comprehensive to expert proficiency with Microsoft product suite (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, etc.); extensive knowledge and experience with electronic mail and calendaring system in PC LAN environment. Ability to type with speed and accuracy.
4. Ability to utilize and maintain standard office equipment, e.g., copier, printer, fax shredder, phone system, personnel computer, etc.
5. Previous experience working in long-term care or with the geriatric population preferred.
6. Must possess superior customer service skills and professionalism.
7. Must possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
8. Ability to adapt to ongoing change and work in a fast-paced, customer-driven environment.
9. Possesses interpersonal and relationship building skills to work in a cross-functional team as well as the ability to work with residents based on their cognitive ability.
10. Self-starter, highly motivated with a high productivity level.
11. Possesses a high degree of personal accountability, responsibility and strong decision making abilities.
12. Must possess the ability to plan, organize, develop, implement and interpret programs, goals, objectives, policies and procedures of the organization.
Trinity Health - 6 months ago