Areas of Responsibility
Skills, Experience, & Education
- Daily: Ensures office supplies and cafeteria supplies are fully stocked in all NH locations.
- Weekly: Shops and maintains inventory of office and food supplies.
- Regularly compares price and delivery dates; places orders with suppliers or vendors.
- Handles product returns in a timely manner.
- Expedites delivery of special order items to users.
- Confers with suppliers concerning late deliveries.
- Works with Administrative Supervisor to identify resource needs for the cafeteria and mailroom.
- Assist with Receptionist duties as needed.
- Supports the company Mission statement.
- Complies with established safety practices and is proactive in communicating potential safety hazards to the Safety Committee.
- Performs other duties as necessary.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Good written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Good clerical and organizational skills.
- Computer skills (Outlook, Word, Excel, Windows OS, and Internet).
- Professional phone skills, including proper phone etiquette.
- Valid driver’s license. (Dependable transportation needed.)
- Able to walk and stand for extended periods of time while performing duties.
- Must be able to lift a minimum of 35 pounds in a safe manner and request assistance when needed.
Turbocam is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Turbocam International - 10 months ago