We are seeking a high energy, enthusiastic professional, who understands the importance of delivering excellent customer service in an admissions environment. Sitting centrally within Enrollment Management Operations, this position provides administrative support to both the Undergraduate and Graduate Admission Offices with primary responsibility to:
- Manage and respond to incoming prospective student calls to Graduate Admissions main phone line, as well as triage Graduate Admissions email inboxes.
- Work collaboratively with staff in both undergraduate and graduate admissions, and any other pertinent Lesley offices, regarding various inquiry or applicant-related issues as needed.
- Monitor/maintain quality and accuracy of undergraduate and graduate inquiry data entry into the CRM through the creation and management of daily monitoring reports.
- Assist with inquiry data entry.
- Supervise, train and evaluate student workers and temporary staff hired to assist with answering phone lines, as well as data entry into the CRM
- Assist with providing CRM user support across undergraduate and graduate admissions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required.
- Demonstrated strong customer service orientation, initiative and strong administrative skills, preferably in an admissions environment.
- Supervisory experience with noted leadership potential.
- Demonstrated record of successful experience in data entry/data management with great attention to detail.
- Proficiency in using Microsoft Word and Excel and can demonstrate a comfort level with learning and using new technologies.
- Experience working with a CRM, Hobsons Intelliworks preferred.
- Ability to appropriately organize, prioritize, and manage time and workloads effectively with an ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and complete projects on time.
- Experience maintaining positive working relationships with a variety of people with a wide variety of working styles and personalities.
- Ability to work independently and as well as in a team-oriented and fast-paced, high volume environment.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills?
- Must be authorized to work in the United States; if you hold a visa, your visa status must allow you to work at Lesley University.
- Energy and a sense of humor strongly desired.
To apply, candidates must submit a letter of application, a CV/Resume and contact information for three references.
Lesley University - 9 months ago