Where Creating the Best Hope for a Healthier Future Begins...
In this position you will plan, coordinate, and direct administrative support for the Vice-President, Revenue Cycle Management's office.
Additional Summary Specific to Job
POSITION KEY ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Makes moderately complex to complex administrative decisions requiring a comprehensive knowledge of a wide range of regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Works closely with MS-Administration personnel to ensure personnel action forms, procurement and travel requests are processed timely and that these requests follow university guidelines and policies.
- Performs complex data analysis in report preparation. Retrieves information from departmental and/or project records. Enters data into the PCM contracting application, maintains the PCM database, and generates reports upon request.
- Responds to to non-routine and routine correspondence or telephone contacts in area of responsibility.
- Maintains the VP, Revenue Cycle Management's calendar, and coordinates meetings and special events.
- Prepares reports on expenditures and budgets. Other duties as assigned.
Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field with a minimum of three (3) years experience in administration or business management or relevant experience in lieu of education.
Excellent communications skills, both oral and written.
UT Health Science Center at Houston - 2 years ago
Located in the prestigious Texas Medical Center, UTHealth is the most comprehensive academic health science institution in the Southwestern...