Where Creating the Best Hope for a Healthier Future Begins...
In this position you will plan, coordinate, and direct training pl programs and forums and/or administrative/support services for a large department
Additional Summary Specific to Job
Coordinate Center for Clinical Investigations meetings (2 meetings X 12 times a year) - meeting invitation, copy meeting materials, room booking, sign in sheets;
- Handling logistics for Clinical Research Education course (3 day course X twice a year) - advertising, registration, booking audio visual, participant binders, powerpoint presentations, coordinate turning point, speaker invitations, conference room booking, catering, sign in sheets, certificates, consolidating feedback;
- Coordinating Study Coordinator Forum (2nd Tuesday X 11 times a year) - advertising, room booking, catering, sign in sheets, video conferencing, speaker invitations.
- Coordinating Lets Talk Ethics (2nd Thursday X 12 times a year) - advertising, room booking, catering, sign in sheets.
- Coordinate Clinical Trial Billing course (1/2 day X 4 times a year) - advertising, registration, prepare participant binders, room booking, sign in sheets, meeting materials.
- Catering for IRB lunches (4 meetings X 12 times a year)
- Coordinating Clinical Trial Advisory Board meetings (4 times a year) - meeting invitation, room booking, catering, sign in sheets, meeting materials.
- Assisting with DSMB meetings (6 - 10 times a year) - meeting invitation, room booking, teleconferencing, meeting materials.
- Assist with ad hoc meetings for CTRC staff with various groups (about 2 ? 4 each month).
- Answer calls to CTRC and direct appropriately.
Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field with a minimum of three (3) years experience in administration or business management or relevant experience in lieu of education.
Located in the prestigious Texas Medical Center, UTHealth is the most comprehensive academic health science institution in the Southwestern...