Where Creating the Best Hope for a Healthier Future Begins...
In this position you will plan, coordinate, and direct training pl programs and forums and/or administrative/support services for a large department
Additional Summary Specific to Job
- Handling logistics for Clinical Research Education course (3 day course X twice a year) - advertising, registration, booking audio visual, participant binders, powerpoint presentations, coordinate turning point, speaker invitations, conference room booking, catering, sign in sheets, certificates, consolidating feedback;
- Coordinating Study Coordinator Forum (2nd Tuesday X 11 times a year) - advertising, room booking, catering, sign in sheets, video conferencing, speaker invitations.
- Coordinating Lets Talk Ethics (2nd Thursday X 12 times a year) - advertising, room booking, catering, sign in sheets.
- Coordinate Clinical Trial Billing course (1/2 day X 4 times a year) - advertising, registration, prepare participant binders, room booking, sign in sheets, meeting materials.
- Catering for IRB lunches (4 meetings X 12 times a year)
Coordinate Center for Clinical Investigations meetings (2 meetings X 12 times a year) - meeting invitation, copy meeting materials, room booking, sign in sheets;
- Coordinating Clinical Trial Advisory Board meetings (4 times a year) - meeting invitation, room booking, catering, sign in sheets, meeting materials.
- Assisting with DSMB meetings (6 - 10 times a year) - meeting invitation, room booking, teleconferencing, meeting materials.
- Assist with ad hoc meetings for CTRC staff with various groups (about 2 ? 4 each month).
- Answer calls to CTRC and direct appropriately.
Bachelor's degree in business administration or related field with a minimum of three (3) years experience in administration or business management or relevant experience in lieu of education.
UT Health Science Center at Houston - 2 years ago
Located in the prestigious Texas Medical Center, UTHealth is the most comprehensive academic health science institution in the Southwestern...