An administrative position requiring a diverse skill set that will require organizational and multi-tasking abilities as well as requiring the Assistant to use their marketing skills and creativity.
Comply with Management System manual and procedures
- Prepare costing sheets and proposals using Microsoft Excel and Word templates. Provide full word processing support for proposals. Assemble proposals for submittal. Insure proposals are logged properly.
- Maintain proposal database in CRM and periodically create corresponding reports.
- Coordinate maintenance of divisional web page with web designer for content updates.
- Assist ICS administrator in quotation preparation.
- Maintain customer satisfaction by establishing and maintaining positive customer relations.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of marketing materials in conjunction with L-3 corporate marketing team policies and procedures.
- Coordinate Domestic and International travel plans for VP of Commercial Operations. Provide backup travel support for overhead travel. Ensure travellers have proper travel documentation.
- Provide back up receptionist support.
- Create ads for trade periodicals in conjunction with L-3 corporate policies and procedures.
High School Diploma
Skills & Experience:
US Security Clearance Required
- Required: Minimum of one year in marketing background; administrative support. Must have excellent skills in MS Suites including MS Word, Powerpoint and Excel.
- Desired: Proficiency in marketing software such as Adobe PhotoShop and Adobe InDesign; proficiency in creating complex macros in both MS Word and Excel; experience arranging international travel; knowledge of Cost Point and MS CRM and Visio.
Day - 1st
Dynamic Positioning and Control Systems, Inc.
L-3 Communications - 10 months ago
L-3 GCS believes a satellite communications system is more than the sum of its parts. The systems integrator resells satellite telephones an...