Assists the Assistant Vice President of Oncology Clinical Operations and BMT Services with the coordination of the operational, personnel and financial activities of the division to include coordinating schedules and activities such as interviews, departmental meetings and coordinating visitors. Assists with process evaluation and implementation for efficient and streamlined support. These functions are performed in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations and Medstar Georgetown University Hospital's philosophy, policies, procedures and standards.
- Associate's degree required. Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
- Three years administrative experience.
- Experience with finance, personnel and human resources strongly preferred.
- Experience in a healthcare setting preferred.
- Knowledge of computer programs; Windows, Microsoft Word, Excel and Microsoft Outlook preferred.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills required.
Career, Employment, Jobs, Opening, Shift, Schedule, Staff, Department, Unit, Office, Occupation, Compensation, Salary, Benefits, Description, Days, Evenings, Nights, Weekends, Full Time, Part Time, PRN, Per Diem, Hospital, Health Care, Clinic, Healthcare, Physician, Medical, Clinical, Oncological, Hem/Onc, Hematology, Hematological, BMT, Bone Marrow Transplant, Chemo, Chemotherapy, Lead, Leader, Manager, Manage, Supervisor, Supervisory, Coordinator, Coordinate, Director, Administrator
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital - 18 months ago
MedStar Georgetown University Hospital is a not-for-profit, acute-care teaching and research hospital with 609 beds located in Northwest...