Ceridian: Trusted Results, Transformative Technology, and You!
Ceridian Corporation is a leading global provider of Human Resources, Payroll, Benefits, and Payment solutions, helping organizations maximize their human, financial, and technology resources. We save our clients time and money, and increase employee engagement and productivity by offering a full suite of award-winning solutions. Ceridian’s culture is shaped by our values – Integrity, Customer Driven, High Performing People, Accountability, Teamwork – and our dedication to these values drives our actions, and ultimately, our results. We depend on highly skilled and enthusiastic achievers like you to provide innovative solutions for 140,000 companies and 25 million employees worldwide. Come be part of the team that has been transforming Human Capital Management since 1932.
This role provides a broad range of administrative and operational support to the Chief Strategy Officer and his team, as well as the International Payroll Services (IPS) business. Assist with planning and coordinating events in the Atlanta facility.
- Responsible for administrative support for several executives in the Atlanta office, as well as executives and customers visiting the office
- Manage schedules and arrange appointments, travel, meetings, conference calls; work cooperatively with other people to arrange, prioritize, and coordinate calendars and meeting activities
- Interact with a broad range of people, including Executives, Directors, Managers, and various other levels of internal business leaders to coordinate and execute activities and communication between departments and outside parties
- Manage multiple projects including the creation of routine communications, create/revise presentations, reports, etc. when needed
- Responsible for providing analytical and specialized administrative support: analyze problems, determine approach, compile and analyze data and prepare reports/recommendations when needed
- Execute special or continuous research and data analysis tasks
- May assist business unit leaders with coordination of departmental budgets including checking and verifying expenses each month and updating budget forecasts
- Maintain the highest degree of confidentiality and discretion when handling company documents, communications, and reports
- May be called upon to travel to support outside events
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience
- Quick learner; experience in high tech environment a plus
- 3+ years of related administrative or operations experience; experience supporting senior level executives a plus highly preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a strong customer focus
- Sound professional judgment in handling confidential and sensitive information
- Thorough knowledge of corporate policies and practices
- Must be organized and dependable with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to work with minimal work direction in a fast-paced environment with demonstrated ability to self direct, prioritize as well as juggle multiple competing tasks and changing demands
- Ability to work collaboratively across many functional areas
- Proficiency in Microsoft products (Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Outlook) required
Ceridian - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Alfred Padway was a CPCU with an independent insurance agency in Wisconsin when he moved to California. After a brief experience with a...