The Client Services Representative (CSR) provides industry-leading customer service and works diligently with Donan partners to solve problems that impede our ability to deliver a product in alignment with Donan Engineering's vision and operating standards. The CSR is primarily responsible for facilitating the journey of customer projects through the organization and maintaining the integrity of key client information. The CSR is a key representative of Donan's customer in virtually every stage of the project, including acceptance and accurate entry of client and project information, appropriate assignment of project managers, accurate invoicing, and delivery of the highest quality product to our customers based on specific customer preferences.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to Donan 's operating standards when facilitating projects through the various phases of the process.
- Assign appropriate job numbers to new projects and accurately enter client, contact, and project information into Donan's database (Deltek).
- Effectively assign project managers to routine projects and partner with management to assign unusual or overload project requests.
- Receive, document, and appropriately forward project requests for new jobs to other offices where applicable.
- Ensure project expenses are entered and accurate invoices are generated for our customer.
- Proofread, edit, reproduce, and deliver accurate final reports to the appropriate client contact(s) in the manner requested by the client.
- Ensure the preparation of accurate and complete final project folders in accordance with policies and standards.
- Answer incoming customer calls promptly and appropriately redirect calls to other regional offices and/or corporate as necessary.
- Take ownership and demonstrate personal accountability for handling client inquiries/problems.
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability when supporting other offices and performing additional administrative tasks as needed.
- Partner with management to ensure the work areas remain in good working order (cleaning, office equipment maintenance, supplies, etc.)
- Assist with tasks associated with evidence management when necessary.
- Minimum of two years of hands on experience working as an administrative professional.
- Strong customer service skills required.
- One to two years of editing & proofreading experience highly preferred.
- Must be detail oriented with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- High School graduate or equivalent required - Associate or Bachelor Degree preferred but not required.
- Strong, customer-focused orientation.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively work autonomously during times of limited supervision.
- Ability to use discretion when dealing with confidential matters.
- Solid problem-solving skills and decision-making abilities.
- Strong technical capability in computer systems including Word, Excel, etc.
- Excellent grammar skills required.
- Ability to multi-task and maintain accuracy required.
- Must be flexible with the willingness to assist in other areas on an as needed basis.
- Must be able to work alone, action-oriented and proactive, continually displaying a sense of urgency.
- Excellent phone skills required.
- Frequently required to stand on one's feet for prolonged periods of time.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move objects weighing up to 25 lbs.
- Frequently required to balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
- Frequently required to reach with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel.
- Frequently required to sit at a computer and look at a computer screen for extended periods of time.
Donan offers very competitive compensation and benefit packages, and all of the latest business tools and technology. Please visit our website at www.Donan.com for additional information. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Donan is a full-service, world class, forensic investigation firm with offices throughout the United States. Their services include...