HCI | integrated solutions is seeking an experienced Administrative Receptionist / Travel Coordinator to be a professional first point of contact for our corporate offices, coordinate companywide travel, and directly support and assist the President/CEO
Duties and Responsibilities:
- This position manages the administrative needs of our President/CEO including: 100% scheduling, travel arrangements, preparing travel and expense reports. The ideal candidate must have the ability to draft letters and correspondence with clients. Prioritizing and arranging events and meetings is essential. Other administrative duties are included. Strong communication and presentation skills and the capacity to juggle multiple projects is a MUST.
- Must be able to establish priorities and manage deadlines
- Must be able to manage a multi-line phone system.
- Must be able to maintain the front office to include conference rooms, kitchen and ordering supplies.
- The ability to communicate well and assist cooperatively with all levels of management.
- Must be able to perform well under pressure in a fast paced environment, must be very detail oriented.
- Must have a high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential information.
- Must be able to compile data into PowerPoint presentations, Excel spreadsheets, etc.
- Ability and flexibility to work independently or with a team
- Light travel may occur
- Responsible to provide individuals travel requirements to vendors and gather information to communicate to travelers in a timely and effective manner to include hotel, long term accommodations, car rental, flight reservations and by supplying correct per diem rates.
- Create and maintain daily, weekly, and monthly reports for all contract travel ensuring accuracy on all reports.
- Maintain company travel policies by updating manuals and policy information as requested with reference to corporate policies/procedures for travel and guidelines.
- Strong communication skills with an emphasis on excellent customer service skills
Additional Position Information:
- Demonstrated experience with MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Administrative office experience such as filing, answering phones, editing documents, making copies, faxing documents
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Travel service industry experience preferred
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational skills
HCI IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
- Associates Degree, Bachelors Degree Preferred
- 1 – 3 yrs experience as an Administrative Assistant
- Experience coordinating travel
It is the policy of HCI | integrated solutions to provide employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, handicap, or veteran status.
HCI | integrated solutions - 2 years ago