This position is one of a three-person team that provides office administrative support for the daily operations of the Undergraduate Admission Office . Primary responsibilities include providing excellent service to both our internal and external constituencies while assisting the professional Admissions staff in the processing of applications and supporting documents.
- Performs general office and clerical duties including typing and word processing
- Greets and welcomes the public; oversees the flow of on campus guests
- Data entry of applications and all supporting documentation
- Answers phones and guides calls to appropriate person/office
- Assists team members with Main Office functions (i.e. mail, maintaining files, assisting counselors, etc.)
- Manages Department calendar for all UGA counselors (on and off campus)
- Assists with inquiry maintenance
- Schedules meetings and appointments for VP for Enrollment Management including but not limited to confirming rooms, arranging for technology and dining services, etc.
- Handles budget needs for VP for Enrollment Management, including but not limited to processing bills and other paperwork
- Associates Degree or higher
- At least one year of office/secretarial/administrative support in a high volume customer service environment
- Customer service orientation required
- Excellent telephone skills required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- Attention to detail and accuracy required
- Intermediate level computer skills using a windows based operating system, specifically MS Word, Excel, ACCESS, Outlook and Internet
- Experience with BANNER preferred
- Experience with imaging systems preferred
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday 8:30am-5:00pm
Pay rate: minimum $13.45, depending upon experience
Comprehensive health and dental benefits, generous time off, a tuition remission plan to further enhance your knowledge and skills, pension plan, and wellness programs including the use of our extensive fitness center.
The College of Saint Rose values diversity and abides by federal, state and local law in admissions, employment and all services and programs provided. It does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religion/creed, disability, age, national/ethnic origin, sexual orientation or any other condition established by law.
The College of Saint Rose is committed to providing a safe, supportive, and secure environment for the entire college community and upon request will provide its annual security report. This report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus, in certain off campus buildings or property owned or controlled by the College, and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus. This report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security, such as policies concerning sexual assault and other matters. You can obtain a copy of this report by contacting the Office of Safety and Security at 518-454-5187 or on line at http://www.strose.edu/officesandresources/campus_security/safetyreportandcleryact
In order to be considered for this position, you must submit your credentials online. Create a College of Saint Rose Employment Account by clicking on the APPLY NOW tab below. You will be able to upload the following documents, which are required for consideration:
Already have a College of Saint Rose Employment Account? Login to add documents or update your account.
- Cover letter: REQUIRED , as this is a demonstration of your writing skills. Include salary history.
The College of Saint Rose - 18 months ago