The Administrative Specialist position will be responsible for supporting Inter-Con’s contract management of a guard force located in the Norfolk, VA region. This will be a full time (40 hour) position having responsibility for scheduling, payroll, billing and other administrative and human resources tasks in support of Inter-Con’s contract. The Administrative Specialist may further be responsible for assisting in the dispatch of work as directed and must have the ability to document and track group scheduling. The Administrative Specialist will coordinate multiple levels of account activity pertaining to security officer records in order to deliver the highest quality of service in accordance with the requirements outlined in the contract. Other duties will include performing human resources functions, document processing and file maintenance.
Applicants must meet the following minimum qualifications:
Inter-Con Security Systems, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer by choice and is proud of its diverse workforce.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Possess a High School Diploma or equivalent; College degree preferred
- Ability to read, write, and speak English fluently
- Minimum one (1) year human resources experience
- Some experience in full-time administrative support preferred
- Possess a solid working knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Have strong organizational, interpersonal, and excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to effectively communicate and coordinate with all stakeholders: Inter‑Con employees, staff members and client representatives
- Security experience preferred
- Must be able to pass a comprehensive pre-employment background screening
Inter-Con Security Systems - 17 months ago
There is no conning Inter-Con Security Systems. The company, one of the largest private security consulting firms in the US, provides...