8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Purchasing for various departments
a. Process purchase orders to include composing, placing orders, accounting for items received; and filing.
b. Receive invoices, reconcile packing slips and prepare for payment.
2. Provides office administrative support
a. UEP Paperwork
b. Payroll summary report
c. Tracking of attendance, etc.
d. Mail run when necessary
e. LOTO updates
f. Maintenance of department files and records
g. Data entry (Excel, Word, Power point, SAP)
h. Coordination and preparation of meetings
3. Prepares business correspondence and presentation material.
4. Maintains planning information by preparing, updating and distributing worksheet information.
5. Compiles and generates reports by entering data, determining information to include in reports, verifying data and distributing reports.
6. Will cross train with other office personnel to assist in daily duties and cover absences.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
* Associates degree or 2-3 years related experience
* Good human relation skills, ability to work under pressure and represent the Company in a professional manner.
* Ability to occasionally lift 50 pounds
* Computer experience (Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, SAP)
* Must be organized, detail oriented and able to juggle a multitude of tasks.
* Have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of the work and may not include all of the responsibilities or duties required.
South Dakota Department of Labor and Regulation
- 2 years ago - save job
Governor Dennis Daugaard's goal is to create a culture in state government centered around serving the citizens, the voters and the...