The position of Administrative Support enhances organizational effectiveness by implementing administrative systems, procedures and policies. Also monitors administrative projects and provides management support. Administrative experience in the medical or mental health field required. |
The Ideal Candidate Would:
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering and sorting department documents and information.
- Meets and greets clients.
- Determines priority, format, and other requirements by reviewing instructions or references.
- Verifies information by comparing it to original source and recalculating totals.
- Completes documents by entering/typing data from source materials or recordings.
- Revises documents by entering/retyping edited data.
- Verifies documents by proofreading and rechecking requirements.
- Reproduces documents by operating a copy machine.
- Maintains historical records by filing documents.
- Secures information by completing database backups.
- Assists staff by providing telephone coverage.
- Assists staff by maintaining basic security of records.
- Assists staff by picking up, sorting and distributing mail.
- Processes phone messages.
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; and verifying receipt of supplies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed, answering questions and requests, greeting visitors and conducting facility tours.
- Demonstrates an understanding of the organization's safety policies and practices by attending required safety programs and reporting all accidents and suspected safety hazards to supervisor.
- Fulfills job functions by participating as an active member in all training and on organization task forces. Education Requirements
- High school diploma or equivalent. General Requirements
- Valid state driver's license.
- Minimum typing speed of 55 wpm.
- Computer literate: proven experience with Outlook, Excel, Word, navigating the internet, faxing, all preferred.
- Strong proven communication skills
- Able to multitask and work in a busy enviroment
- Administrative experience in the medical or mental health field required.
- Experience with client interaction by phone. Benefits