MCR is the trusted leader in integrated program management solutions. For 35 years, we have provided objectivity, smart thinking and the highest levels of support to help our clients get the job done, and done right. Our vast experience and knowledgeable people are our greatest assets. Their subject matter expertise, commitment to excellence and the high quality of their work, combined with our full suite of services, allows our clients to accomplish their missions and support national priorities. Our corporate values are based on integrity, excellence, honesty, service and trust. It is through these values that we form long-term client partnerships, build expertise, and attract and retain talented employees. For more information about MCR, LLC career opportunities, please visit www.mcri.com .
Description of Duties:
The incumbent shall be capable of independently performing the most complicated technical tasks and have the capability to support the assigned tasks and lead support personnel in the following tasks.
Requirements for the Position:
- Provide support for internal and external briefings and reports by providing capability in the use of personal computers and Microsoft operating systems to produce visual aids (slides, view-graphs, briefing charts, and other graphics) using appropriate software applications ( e.g., MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, Form Flow, and MS Access).
- Interface with lead Defense Travel Administrator (DTA) and site Defense Travel System (DTS) help desk on all DTS issues. Prepare and review authorizations/vouchers for completeness and/or accuracy. Ensures expenditures are allowable and pre-approved by Authorizing Officer (AO) and receipts are attached.
- Develop presentations, letters, spreadsheets, database, etc. to organize and store program office data as well as answer daily internal and external taskings.
- Provide capability to use appropriate software applications such as MS SharePoint, MS Excel, and MS Access to maintain systems for the identification and tracking of critical office deadlines; track deadlines to completion and highlight delinquent items that are past their completion deadlines to Government managers; retrieve data in the form of reports and queries.
- Coordinate visits with distinguished guests and provide support for large program meetings and reviews.
- Provide support in the planning, formulation, editing, development, and publication of finished products, e.g . program documentation, plans, directives, reports, briefings, and other presentations as required in the media format requested.
- Assist in improving internal management processes by proposing and/or implementing improvements to visual, computer-based communications used by the program office to manage its critical processes.
- Provide support with internal and external meeting set-up, coordination, and utilize necessary information technologies to include, but not limited to, Video Teleconferencing, Teleconference, Defense Connect Online (DCO).
- Support administrative tasks as necessary to support management operations functions. These tasks include: integrating information into required reports; generation and maintenance of files, forms and established file plans; processing mail (receive, sign for, and distribute mail, both classified and unclassified, and access, store, and handle classified material as required); preparing correspondence (both classified and unclassified).
- Manage program tasks through the Joint Warner Robins/Wright-Patterson C-5 suspense database; assist in the execution of Joint AFLCMC processes established between C-5 program to ensure answers are provided in a timely manner; review, edit and coordinate documented responses with Warner Robins and maintain them in the joint database.
- Edit and finalize contract letters in support of government negotiations and other contracting actions; apply an understanding of Lockheed Martin’s Enterprise Data Collaborative System to provide capability in data collection and data exchange tools.
- Interface with timekeeping organization; prepare and review government timesheets for completeness and accuracy; ensure proper documentation is included and authorized government approvals; provide capability in, and have access to, the Defense Civilian Personnel System for timekeeping entry.
- Active Secret security clearance required.
- Ten years of administrative support experience; preferrably a minimium of three years at senior level within a Department of Defense environment.
MCR, LLC’s compensation and benefits package is very competitive. It is designed to help employees meet varying needs throughout their careers and to reward employee's skills, experience, and potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
MCR is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, gender, age, color, religion, national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor. M/F/V/D