Job Requisition Number: 84693
Category: Business - Administration
Primary Location: Vienna, VA, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel:
Percent of Travel Required: None
The Administrative Support Specialist provides general office support to include, but no limited to: planning, organizing, and supporting conferences; assisting in record keeping; assisting in office management during special events such as testing and deployments; identifying office supply requirements to the Government Purchase Card holder; create travel orders and managing their staffing; assisting in logistics and property book management; performing management of office files and supporting administrative processes such as initiating visit requests.
- Management of office files and supporting administrative processes such as initiating visit requests
- Assist in record keeping, including but not limited to the coordination, logging, distribution, tracking and close out of all taskings from the Director and Deputy Director as well as other agency taskings
- Assist in office management during special events such as testing and deployments
- Identify office supply requirements to the Government Purchase Card holder
- Create travel orders and manage their staffing
- Planning, organizing, and supporting conferences
- Update and distribute a weekly contractor CONUS/OCONUS processing spreadsheet;
- Coordinate deploying personnel processing (in pre-deployment status) to appropriate Global Manning Document/Universal Manning Document billets and maintain platform manning-related reports in Redbo0k for COR's situational awareness
- Coordinate with Deployment Specialist training dates for mandated pre-deployment government t raining
- Submit System Access Request forms for computer access
- Maintain status of contractors (who are presently supporting the Agency, who are deployed, who are processing). If contractors are linguists, document what languages they peak and clearances held.
Typically requires a bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- 10 years of specialized administrative support experience at an executive and senior level OSD level.
- Knowledge in preparation, crafting, and editing executive-level and technical correspondence, summaries, guidance and other documents.
- Proficiency using the MS Office Suite of applications such as MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, and Microsoft Access (database).
- Familiar with time keeping duties and travel order processing procedures.
- Experience as an executive level administrator in the DoD or IC
- Active TS with eligibility for SCI clearance
- Current CI polygraph
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. Join CACI, where you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian clients. A member of the Fortune 1000 Largest Companies and the Russell 2000 Index, CACI provides dynamic careers for approximately 15,000 employees working in over 120 offices worldwide.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
CACI International - 8 months ago
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...