Administrator / Office Clerk / Typist / Word Processing
This position is based in our Holliston Massachusetts office. Wind River is a strong, growing company -filled with hard working people who really love what they do. Depending on your experience and qualifications the pay range for this position is $15 to $17 per hour.
We are looking for an applicant who wants to learn, and grow with our company. The ideal person will be willing to jump into any tasks given to them enthusiastically. Were looking for someone who will take it upon themselves to get to know all of our service offerings and how they are performed in order to really understand how our business runs. This role requires that you handle a large volume of paperwork - organizing, filing, and entering order information accurately and swiftly. Since we deal with many local agencies requiring town specific forms and permits finely tuned organization skills are required.
We also want someone who will easily fit into our company culture. We are a fun loving organization, we have many functions and group activities- from our annual pot luck to our community outreach programs- we work hard and play hard!
Watch our Call Me Maybe Video:
And take a look at our Summit Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lr3tRIfKcC4
Visit our Website: www.wrenvironmental.com
- 60 WPM and up - we find our administrators do best when they are able to type at higher than average speeds
- Computer Skills-
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications – Being very experienced on the computer is key to this role, we need someone who is very comfortable on the computer
- Work Ethic-
- Always on time for shifts, wants to do the right thing for the company
- Ability to learn operating procedures quickly and be able to execute consistently up to standard
- Someone who will bring a positive attitude and fun spirit to our already great team - who will make a positive impression on our customers and employees
CareerBuilder - 10 months ago
Wind River Environmental and its affiliated companies service, repair and install a broad array of non-hazardous liquid waste systems...