- Coordinates the administration of all contracts that support the operations of the BU in the Houston corporate office and in foreign locations.
- Ensures compliance with BU contracting policies and underlying agreements, maintains schedule of calendar notifications to governments and partners.
- Interfaces with personnel from various departments including but not limited to legal, risk management, accounting, drilling, engineering services, tax, treasury, investor/public relations etc in coordinating awareness of issues and assimilating information input.
- Ensures Foreign Corrupt Practices Act due diligence has been performed on all contracts that support the operations of the BU.
- Responsible for organization and maintenance of all files, filing systems (including electronic filing system), and records of BU in compliance with company policies, underlying agreements, and governing laws, rules and regulations.
- Ensures all documents are properly named, indexed and filed in Houston and in foreign locations. Initiates document management system in Negotiations group in a manner consistent with development projects systems.
- Oversees, coordinates and trains employees within the contracts administration team in Houston and in foreign locations.
- Assists in the formulation, development, and revision of policies and procedures relating to contract administration for the BU, as appropriate.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned. Examples include organizing social and formal dinner events for visiting foreign government officials, managing itineraries of short-term visits by foreign nationals, various ad hoc tasks, designing billboard poster layouts, conference exhibit booth panels, and coordinating activities of government trainees.
- Bachelor’s degree and three years of Contract Administration or Government/Community relations experience**
- Or Six years of Contract Administration or Government/Community Relations experience**
- Understanding of contracts**
- Experience working in a fast-paced, high stress environment**
- Detail oriented, with ability to organize and prioritize work
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written. Spoken Spanish and / or French languages a distinct advantage.
- Proficient computer skills, including MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Access and Adobe
Responsible for coordinating and implementing decisions with respect to the administration of contracts for the BU within the purview of the duties and responsibilities indicated above.
Normal office environment.
The requirements and specifications listed above are intended to describe the general function and level of the personnel assigned to this classification. It is not intended to limit any additional responsibilities, duties and/or skills that may be required of the incumbent.
Noble Energy, Inc. - 7 months ago