Negotiate and administer contracts for the Engineering & Operations team in support of T-Mobile's joint sourcing strategy to first, drive all tender and procurement activities within the Engineering department and second, to reduce operating and investment costs while developing partnerships with suppliers who work with T-Mobile to leverage best-in-class service, delivery and operational capabilities.
- Work with T-Mobile facility management vendors to keep databases and reporting accurate. Submit MAC forms, site maintenance requests via work orders, and preventative maintenance for all RBO and Switch facilities in MWA.
- Submit Work orders with ESOC for Engineering new hires and facility access requests. POC for ESOC and ADT for security monitoring and alarming issues.
- Partner with MWA Market Managers and Regional Finance team to compile quarterly Operational and Capital budget forecasts. Audit weekly reports for discrepancies and advise markets on progress toward quarterly spend and meeting budget goals. Complete reclasses, PO scrubs, and Aging reports as necessary.
- POC to ensure adherence to Engineering Policies around Test Phones and Fleet Vehicle administration. Work with Network Operations Managers and Technicians to perform Test Sim audits, tracking, and provisioning, Tom Tom maintenance and use, and complete fleet exceptions as needed. Ensure PM services and licensing is complete on all pool fleet vehicles.
- Work on special projects as assigned by Area Director to support MWA markets.
Degree in Business, Finance and/or Purchasing and contracts or equivalent
2-4 years of related business experience (purchasing, contract negotiation/administration)
Telecommunications experience preferred
Fluent in MS applications
Based in Bellevue, Washington, T-Mobile USA, Inc. is a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom AG (OTCQX: DTEGY) and one of the nation's leading companies in mobile communications. We serve more than 30 million customers nationwide and have more than 40,000 employees who work together to keep our customers connected through the quality of our service, the span of our coverage, the reliability of our network and the value of our plans. At T-Mobile, we pride ourselves on providing wireless communications that allow our customers to stick together with the people who mean the most to them.
You can also expect that it will be high energy from day one at T-Mobile: career growth, personal recognition, and diversity are all part of the mix. You'll enjoy competitive pay, special employee phone plans, generous paid time off, tuition assistance, medical and dental coverage, a great company-matched 401(k) plan, advanced training, and more.
T-Mobile is an equal opportunity employer (EOE). We strongly support diversity in the workforce.
T-Mobile - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard
T-Mobile inspires every employee to make a difference for our customers, our team, and ourselves.
T-Mobile USA is a national provider of...