Cleveland University-Kansas City is seeking a goal oriented Admissions Advisor for our Overland Park campus where they will work with our enrollment team to increase applicant pools and enroll students from throughout their assigned region.
Founded in 1922, Cleveland (www.cleveland.edu) is a not-for-profit institution accredited by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools and the Council on Chiropractic Education.
The Admissions Advisor will serve as the primary point of contact for prospective students, college and pre-professional career counselors, and other student referral contacts. Other responsibilities include conducting recruiting and outreach events; assisting with financial aid, student services, and undergraduate recruitment; fully utilizing our student information system, and reporting progress and results.
The ideal candidate should possess the following qualifications:
Qualified individuals should submit a resume, employment application, and salary requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Experience in admissions, recruitment, or sales
- A valid driver’s license and safe driving record
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, including exceptional presentation skills
- Strong data entry skills and proficient use of information systems
- Ability to travel at least 60-75% of the time
- Experience with higher education and chiropractic preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer