Make-Up Designory, a rapidly growing & highly respected New York licensed private postsecondary school is seeking a qualified full time Admissions advisor for our New York campus. This position provides broad-based, moderate to advanced level administrative support in helping the organization to achieve its goals, e.g. student retention, operational efficiency.
Please only apply if you have admissions experience, private post secondary school and cosmetics a huge plus!!!!
Previous experience is preferred.
- Interacts with prospective students and their families to ensure they obtain accurate and up to date information on the school and its associated programs. May participate in High School Career Days and Trade Shows, as well as provide onsite tours. Follows up on website, phone and email inquiries in a timely, accurate and positive manner
- May assist with International student affairs including international enrollment process and researching overseas agents and building relationships in order to promote greater international student base
- May book and execute tours; book and prepare for group seminars; create sales orders; follow-up with students via email and phone. Create I-20’s. Monitor SEVIS.
- Interviews new and prospective students and helps them complete appropriate paperwork. Researches and assists with student housing and financial assistance options, as appropriate. Drafts enrollment agreement contracts for management signatures. May provide enrollment/ registration fee processing
- Mails/ emails catalogs, enrollment agreements, applications, and diploma translations as requested.
- Confirms student status/ attendance before new term begins.
- Enters data into computer system and may also maintains (or partners with Registrar in maintaining) student records. Ensures records are complete and up to date
- Carries out all responsibilities in an honest, ethical and professional manner.
- Ensures compliance with all Federal laws and regulations, all State laws and regulations, and, all Standards of Accreditation in accordance with ACCSCT (Accrediting Commission for Career Schools and Colleges of Technology). Maintains CEU development in accordance with School Improvement Plan.
Successful candidates will have equivalent of High School diploma and 5-7+ years progressively responsible, related experience. Ability to solve practical problems and provide innovative solutions, organize workload, communicate clearly, interact effectively at all levels and across diverse cultures. Strong attention to detail, process improvement, customer service, and quality and results orientation. Ability to function as an effective team member and support and adapt to change. PC skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
We offer a competitive compensation and a creative and engaging professional environment, a team-based culture, and the opportunity for ongoing professional growth and contribution.
Qualified candidates should forward resume, cover letter and salary history to the email listed above.