POSITION PURPOSE |
The primary role of the High School/Field Admissions Representative is to selectively prospect, interview, and enroll individuals into a qualified career-focused Redstone College education and guide the prospect through the enrollment completion process. The majority of leads for the Representative will be obtained through personal territory development in assigned territory. This person will recruit throughout West Texas, including Amarillo, Lubbock and the Panhandle area. The ideal candidate should live in Amarillo, TX.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To be successful in the organization, the Representative must be able to work with diverse contacts and have a high level of professional customer service. Other essential responsibilities include:
- Appointment setting for in-home interviews
- Interview self-generated leads in the prospect’s home and select qualified candidates to attend the school
- Complete Enrollment Paperwork and follow up with candidates through the enrollment completion process up to and including active attendance in school
- Communicate with candidates prior to the class start to identify potential problems and facilitate solutions
- Stay in contact with students throughout their program in order to assist them in becoming successful graduates
- Quote prices, terms, and conditions and only make representations concerning programs, quality, capacity and other educational particulars as set forth by the School
- Meet and exceed established Admissions goals
- Responsible for building and penetrating a territory of High Schools within an assigned area to generate leads
- Maintain and exceed lead volume through presentations to High School Classrooms and attendance at local marketing and military events
- Build and maintain solid relationships with High School teachers, counselors and administrators
- Learn and deliver with strict adherence the annual presentation to High School classrooms as developed by the organization
- Make independent decisions on schedule, lead development and territory management
- Work from a home office and travel within prescribed territory
- Work day, evening and weekend hours as required
- Schedule presentations on a regular and consistent basis according to established metrics
- Heavy outbound phone prospecting to self-generated leads
- Maintain a high level of production activity, conversion rate and start rate
- Acts as liaison between the student and appropriate school departments to arrange housing, part time employment, financial aid processing and document submittal
- Operate within the highest ethical standards and integrity in all aspects of the position
- Networks off-campus in a variety of areas to promote the College and secure personal leads in addition to assigned High School territory including trade events, job fairs and personal interactions
- For duties specifically related to Senior, Master and Executive level Admissions Representative please refer to the current compensation plan
- Perform all other duties as assigned
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Education: Bachelor's degree, or equivalent related experience.
- One to three years of sales experience
- Passion for results, solid work ethic and a winning attitude
- Excellent phone skills
- Strong track record of success
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Ability to work independently
- Integrity – must think and act ethically and honestly.
- Results Oriented - must maintain focus on outcomes and accomplishments. Motivated by achievement.
- Assertiveness – readily offer opinions and take action; willingness to challenge others appropriately when required.
- Influence – skilled at directing, persuading and motivating others.
- Energy – have stamina and endurance to handle the workload; ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce.
- Listening Skills – an active listener; paraphrase what was said to ensure understanding.
- Must be proficient typing and possess basic computer skills such as using: a mouse, windows operating system, web browser and basic Microsoft applications such as Word and Outlook
- Ability to make basic arithmetic calculations including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division to complete reports and work with pricing.
- Ability to be a self-starter and work independently in a sales driven environment from home office
- Must be dynamic, outgoing, high energy and have a strong focus on customer service.
- Strong organization skills
- Travel as necessary
- Attend events where standing is required for several hours at a time
- Walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching and twisting as needed
- Occasionally moves/transports, lifts up to 25 pounds
- Communicates, detects, converses with, discerns, conveys, expresses oneself, discusses and exchanges information
- Determines, distinguishes, identifies, recognizes, perceives, estimates, judges, inspects, compares, observes, assesses.
- Attention to detail essential, including proofreading documents and lines of text and numbers, visual discrimination
Redstone College - 13 months ago