Redstone College is looking for an Admissions Representative for Military Recruiting in El Paso Texas |
The primary role of the Military Admissions Representative is to generate former, active, and transitioning military leads through military events and military bases. Duties also include prospecting, interviewing, and enrolling individuals into a qualified career-focused Redstone College education and guiding the prospect through the enrollment completion process.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
To be successful in the organization, the Representative must be able to work with diverse contacts and have a high level of professional customer service. Other essential responsibilities include:
· Visit military bases, attend military career and college fairs, network with National Guard, Reserve, and Veteran’s Affairs personnel to promote the College and develop leads
· Heavy outbound phone prospecting to military leads, as well as company-provided and self-generated leads
· Appointment setting for on-campus interviews, phone interviews, and field interviews on military bases and in prospects’ homes
· Maintains a high level of production activity, conversion rates and start rates. Meets and exceeds established Admissions goals
· Completes Enrollment Paperwork and follows up with candidates through the enrollment completion process up to and including active attendance in school
· Acts as liaison between the student and appropriate school departments to arrange housing, part time employment, financial aid processing and document submittal
· Communicates with candidates prior to the class start to identify potential problems and facilitate solutions
· Stays in contact with students throughout their program in order to assist them in becoming successful graduates
· Quotes prices, terms, and conditions and only make representations concerning programs, quality, capacity and other educational particulars as set forth by the School
· Operates within the highest ethical standards and integrity in all aspects of the position
· Networks off-campus in a variety of areas to promote the College and secure personal leads including trade events, job fairs and personal interactions
· For duties specifically related to Senior, Master and Executive level Admissions Representative please refer to the current compensation plan.
· Perform all other duties as assigned
· Education: Bachelor's degree or equivalent related experience
· One to three years of sales or related experience with a proven track record of success
· Ability to work in a sales driven environment
· Passion for results, solid work ethic, and a winning attitude
· Excellent phone skills
· Strong track record of sales success
· Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends
· Professional appearance and demeanor
· Integrity – must think and act ethically and honestly.
· Results Oriented - must maintain focus on outcomes and accomplishments. Motivated by achievement.
· Assertiveness – readily offer opinions and take action; willingness to challenge others appropriately when required.
· Influence – skilled at directing, persuading and motivating others.
· Energy – have stamina and endurance to handle the workload; ability to maintain a fast pace and continue to produce.
· Listening Skills – an active listener; paraphrase what was said to ensure understanding
· Must be proficient typing and possess basic computer skills such as using: a mouse, windows operating system, web browser and basic Microsoft applications such as Word and Outlook
· Ability to make basic arithmetic calculations including addition, subtraction, multiplication and division to complete reports and work with pricing and expense reports.
· Passion for results, solid work ethic and a winning attitude
· Must be dynamic, outgoing, high energy and have a strong focus on customer service.
· Strong organization skills
· Ability to work independently and be a self-starter
· Up to 10% travel as necessary
· Attend events where standing is required for several hours at a time
· Walking, stooping, kneeling, crouching, reaching and twisting as needed
· Occasionally moves/transports, lifts up to 25 pounds
· Communicates, detects, converses with, discerns, conveys, expresses oneself, discusses and exchanges information
· Determines, distinguishes, identifies, recognizes, perceives, estimates, judges, inspects, compares, observes, assesses. Attention to detail essential, including proofreading documents and lines of text and numbers, visual discrimination
Reasonable accommodations may be considered for qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Redstone College - 4 months ago