Hope doing well
Please do let me know if you available for below position
Requirement : Adobe CQ tech lead (7-8 years)
Location : San Jose, CA
Duration: 6- 12 months
Detailed JD :
- 7-8 Years of experience
- in implementing solution around Web Content Management
- 2-3 years of experience in implementing solution using Adobe AEM 5.6 with thorough understanding of OSGi, Apache Sling framework including CRX API, JCR API, EXT-JS and web technologies like HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, , JSON, JQuery, RSS
- Hands on experience in Java, JEE
- Hands on experience in developing templates, components, widgets, OSGi bundle and OSGi services
- Knowledge on basic administration task like creating and deploying packages, tar optimization, datastore garbage collector etc
- Understanding of the various configuration to optimize the author performance
- Good understanding of the deployment process within DAY communiqué
- Provides oversight, planning, and technical guidance to ensure successful delivery of WCM (AEM) based projects.
- Coordinates with team to ensure that team is operating in an efficient and sustainable manner in developing CQ templates, components, services etc.
- Participates in the project design, development, and deployment implementation using Adobe AEM.
- Establish and implement best practices around using the Adobe AEM platform.
- Able to conceptualize and design workflows in WCM
- Knowledge about configuration and optimization of WCM platform, example Tar optimizer etc.
- Ensures project developed is held to quality standards through code and design reviews
- Knowledge of Jenkins or other automated deployment tools and methodologies
3086 Route 27, Suite 1, Kendall Park, NJ 08824
Phone: 732 348 5000 X 307
Direct: 732 658 4152
Fax: 425 732 8072
Monster - 4 months ago